JOHN R. CASSATA SR.
* Located in the northern region of Florida's Atlantic Coast, the community of Palm Coast has grown up along the
Interstate 95 corridor, a major thoroughfare from New England to Miami.
* The city lies between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, claiming 17 miles of pristine beaches, superb fishing, and year-round
* Those who appreciate the opportunity to engage in outdoor recreation and water sports will find a paradise in Palm
* Palm Coast has managed to retain a hometown feeling in spite of considerable growth, and the beaches are
still strewn with shells instead of lounge chairs.
* Both freshwater and saltwater meander through most of this region, attracting anglers and creating a panoramic
backdrop for residential development.
* Balancing economic growth with preservation of the area's rich history and natural environment, planners are determined
to protect the relaxed pace and serenity of the "old Florida" way of life.
* The skyline is dotted with oaks, palms, and pine trees instead of highrise buildings.
* CLICK YOUR LINKS TO "PARADISE" *
PALM COAST PLACES TO STAY
PALM COAST RESTAURANTS
DAILY EVENTS IN PALM COAST
CITY OF PALM COAST
PALM COAST & FLAGLER COUNTY THINGS TO DO
*CLICK HERE FOR THE CITY OF FLAGLER BEACH'S VISITOR GUIDE*
|CLICK-ON THE IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION !
|COMPLIMENTS OF THE CITY OF BUNNELL
*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW, THEN CLICK "SCHOOLS"
FLAGLER COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS